|Nickname(s)||Lydie; Sis; Eleanor Stein (alias)|
|Appears in||World War 3: The Hit on The Innocent|
|Imperial Federation of the Americas|
|Birth||June 2, 2015|
Lydia Young (under alias Eleanor Stein) is a character in World War 3: The Series. In said novel, she leads the Imperial Federation of the Americas.
World War 3: Sinister OperationsEdit
She is mentioned in World War 3: Sinister Operations, but doesn't actually do anything during the course of the novel itself.
- She is the first character to be revealed to have the protagonist as a long-lost family member.
- She is good at brainwashing other people (Daddario soon inherits this trait).
- She always refers to her men as "Feds".
- While governing the Federation, she is never referred to by her real name.
- Moreover, the storyline itself never refers to her by her real name.
- "Over the weeks, I've been doing a lot of reading, you know? Like, online about, like, just Darwinist evolution and natural selection and how like there's this thing, right? It's called the apex predator, and basically what this is, is the strongest animal in the ecosystem, right? And as human beings, we're considered the apex predators but only because smaller animals can't feed on us because of weapons and stuff, right? What does that mean for me? A lion does not feel guilty when it kills a gazelle, right? You do not feel guilty when you squash a fly...I never feel guilty trying to destroy Olivia Coonz. and I think that means something. I just think that really means something."
- -Eleanor Stein giving her speech about being an apex predator and how it justifies killing Olivia Coonz
"I'm...sorry! I'm sorry, sis! I-I should've listened to you...[takes out a S-22 Orion and gives it to Olivia]! Here...take it! It's yours! I'm done for [Olivia Coonz: "No! No, please!"]! Olivia, y-you must listen...I'm not...Lydia! I'm not Lydia Young! M-my name is El-Eleanor S-Stein [screams in pain]! I-I'm p-proud t-to c-call you my s-sister! T-take care of Madison! I'll...I'll always be with you, sis! Even-even in y-your d-dreams [she dies in Olivia's arms]."
- Eleanor's last words