|Appears in||World War 3: The Series|
|Birth||March 20, 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
|Age||16 (as of 2027-28)|
|Hair||Black (later bleached blonde)|
Hannah Blackmur is an antivillain in World War 3: The Series. In the series, she becomes a teen rebel and eventually, a pirate and then a terrorist due to the fact that her father physically and verbally abused her all the time.
Hannah was born a troubled teenager with dissociative identity disorder to an alcoholic father who physically and mentally abused her a lot. For years she thought about fighting back, but was afraid to because of her age and that her father would "come after" her in the future.
However, this changed in her teenage years.
World War 3: The SeriesEdit
She is introduced in World War 3: The Hit on The Innocent. As the story unfolds, it is revealed that Hannah Blackmur wants to kill her dad in order to end her suffering, a decision that eventually turns her into a criminal-and eventually a terrorist. Her father's abusive behavior causes Hannah to become hostile toward her family, which culmilates when Hannah is berated by her father for having Lev Raskov, his archenemy (her father is prejudiced against Russians) for a sleepover while he was at work.
Eventually, Hannah snaps and kills her abusive father by beating him to a bloody pulp and then bludgeoning him to death with a fire extinguisher. Soon after this, Hannah runs away from home, but reappears as a Team Misfit operative. Hannah's past as a victim of abuse eventually turns her into an abusive, mentally unstable maniac, as evidenced by a confrontation between her and another abusive alcoholic: Emmi's own father, Dylan.
- Her biggest dream is to rob a bank, become a pirate, and hijack an airplane.
- She is the first character to have a family member for an archenemy.
- She is also the first character to kill a member of her own family.
- She is the first character to wear glasses.
- She is also the first person to become a mentally unstable, abusive maniac.
"Surprise me, okay?"
- Hannah's catchphrase.
"I can crush you, you hear me? I can CRUSH YOU!"
- Hannah Blackmur as she beats Dylan Windes senseless
"The last thing I'm gonna do is break that jerk Dylan's neck!"
- Hannah Blackmur vowing to kill Dylan Windes (something Olivia Coonz tried to do earlier in the story)